Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Snow Snow

This month started out with a huge snow storm! Even got a snowday off of work for it!! Of course when I saw the big puffy snowflakes I knew that I had to hang out a window and get a macro picture of one. It was just too good of an opportunity not to. So Tony played with the boys and I bundled up and determined to get a good image, I think I did manage, and I got this one!



This is the straight out of camera shot. It was definitely not an easy thing to do by any means, even with my pricey lens, it took a lot of stability and patience to get it just right!





A little later I decided to drag Caleb out to see just how deep the snow was, I'm pretty sure we had like 12-15 inches in our backyard built up. Caleb kept sinking down and didn't like how cold it was.

No comments: