Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My thoughts on the 24 Day Challenge

Well unfortunately my thoughts were just ho hum.  The challenge did get me to step back and evaluate what I was eating and clean up a few things.  Like really being strick on whites (white flour, white rice, white potatoes, and things like instand oatmeal, instant rice etc).  I also realized I can go without sweets if I choose to.  Giving up dairy was a huge struggle but even that I could do.

What I didn't like was all the pills and supplements.  I am just NOT a pill person.  I also didn't really get much benefit in the "Max" phase as I heard so many other people did.  Compared to the "cleanse" phase where I was feeling lighter and different and also seeing a change in my hips, waist and on the scale.

So all in all, I'd probably do the Cleanse Phase again, for only $30 I found it worth the money, the whole 24 day challenge (including the cleanse phase) was $190 (+ any added supplements you buy, like I bought the carb ease).  I don't think I'll be repeating this 'diet' I just do not like taking all those pills.  Eating healthier I hope to keep up with and perhaps repeating the cleanse every couple months would be good.

No comments: