Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 3 | 24 Day Challenge

Woke up pretty tired this morning, but didn't go to bed until after Midnight, which is pretty late for me.  Did the whole, 'you get up', no 'you get up' dance with Tony and mercifully he got up with the kids when the 'just go in the livingroom' line didn't work anymore.  SO I officially got up at 8am, even though my kids and my bladder wanted me to get up before then.

I did an unofficial weigh in first thing this morning, totally unofficial and I'll try not to get my hopes up, but I'm down to 150.8 (from 153.6 on Friday) so an almost 3 lb loss from the first 2 days of the cleanse. I really need to try and resist the urge to get on the scale until Fridays.

Anyway,

8:00 - Fiber, AH the worst part of the cleanse no doubt.  Today I tried it with a couple TBSPs of Apple Sauce, you know the organic, no sugar added, just plain Apple Sauce, Sauce.  I think that has been the best way to take the Fiber so far.  Its still gross, but my stomach didn't turn over as much.

8:30 - Meal Replacement Shake (MRS).  I feel like I should add, I didn't buy extra of the Advocare MRS, I didn't realize the program only came with 14 for the 2nd half of the challenge, so I just went and got some of the Meijer Brand Slim Fast Shakes.  They are dairy based which isn't great for the cleanse, but o'well.  They work and I know they are taste.  We'll see if it sabotages my challenge or not, so far I don't think they are doing anything negative.

11:00 - Morning Snack - Banana + 2 TBSP of Peanut Butter

1:00 - Lunch at my parents house.  this is a hard one for me but I was good, no gravy, no bread, no dressing, no dessert:  Roast Beef + Roasted Carrots, Onion, and Potatoes + Side Salad and Corn.

3:00 - I was feeling like I needed a little pick me up, so I had a Spark.

I totally forgot to do my afternoon snack, Sunday's are lazy days and for me that also means I forget to eat.

6:00 - Took my Omega Plex, Dry Salad with Chicken, Cucumber and Carrot + a Side of Steamed Asparagus.

I'm feeling pretty good today but I had a dull headache most of the afternoon.  I think the no sugar thing is starting to get to me.  I'm a little fearful of tomorrow cause I hear day 4 can really get to you but we'll see.

No comments: