Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 2 | 24 Day Challenge

I slept pretty good last night, even though I didn't get to bed till pretty late because of the kids.  Before bed I took the recommended pills for the cleanse.

I woke up at 6:30 and choked down the fiber 'drink'.  This morning I dumped the pouch into a little bowl and added a bit of water then ate it with a spoon.  It was still pretty gross but because its not water soluble (the citrus) it just turns int a paste.  Anyway it was easier to eat because it was a lot less than a full glass of the stuff.

7:30 - Meal Replacement Shake

10:00 - Banana + 1/4 cup of Almonds (meant to eat this sooner but I completely forgot cause I really wasn't hungry.

11:30 - Spark Drink (Mandarin Orange) - this tastes like Orange Juice.

12:00 - Lunch:  Fresh Picked Romaine Lettuce and a Radish from the garden + a couple carrots and topped with 5oz of shredded chicken.  This was pretty good even without the dressing.  Fresh lettuce and Radishes taste way better than store bought.
--- I decided to skip my lunch carb because we're going out to dinner for my birthday tonight.  I'm gonna try super hard to make good eating choices.

3:00 - Snack of Apple + 2 tbsp Peanut Butter - good and satisfying :)

5:30 - I took my CarbEase Pills in anticipating of a dinner out at PF Changs

6:00 - Dinner out for my birthday, went to PF Changs one of my favorite places.  Started with Lettuce Wraps (gluten free version), I had 2 lettuce wraps not too much filling and a splash of soy sauce.  For my meal I ordered Ginger Chicken with Broccoli and Brown Rice.  I tried to fill up on the broccoli and drain as much of the sauce away that I could.  It was delicious, I ate half of my plate and was satisified.  I also took my Omegaplex pills.  I only drank water with dinner and probably had about 6 glasses.  I skipped dessert even though everyone around me had some, and I even skipped the fortune cookie.  Feeling pretty proud of my self-control.

After dinner we all went to the Movies to see World War Z.  Good movie if you like zombie flicks.  I skipped Popcorn and wasn't even tempted when I had to hold Tony's large bag for him while he ran to the bathroom.  I had so much water at dinner that I was completely and utterly full.

Before bed I took the recommended pills that I can't remember the name of.

No comments: