Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's in my bag...

I was tagged by Rachel for this what's in your bag post. here are the rules:


1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. And whats in it? No cheating!
2. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

This is my bag, Friday after work I officially switch over to my 'weekend' bag - ok its a diaper bag but I love it and it works great!


Its a Ju Ju Be bag and I got it for my birthday last year. I think it was around $125 if I remember correctly. But hello style and organization in this sucker!


What's in it:

Okay will start with the front zipper pocket:

Usually my cell phone is in the top right pocket - then I have Caleb's shot records, a bunch of those little wipes you get at Buffalo Wild Wings - comes in really handy with babies, and an old teepee cover (LOL I've never even used this thing but they are so cute and funny). Then I have my wallet/change purse which carries my driver's license, my debit card and my AmEx card. Then I have teething tablets.



Ok in the main compartment I have: (not a lot)
An extra outfit for Caleb - two tupperware with snacks (cheerios and wheat crackers), Kleanex, Dr. Seuss's The Foot Book, and a few baby cracker snacks.
The next pocket is the diaper pocket and it has, get this diapers - 3 to be exact all size 4's - I actually have to restock today, and we lost our wipes case so gotta replace that as well. I also found a stray coupon.
Finally the last little pocket in the back is where the changing pad slides in, I also have a Sandra Boynton book - Blue Hat, Green Hat.


I usually carry toys and more crap, but Its the morning so I haven't restocked yet.

No comments: