Friday, May 30, 2014

Disney Autograph Books

Just wanted to give a quick review and post some pictures on our Autograph books in Action.


The first ones I made with the boys.  They helped me design the cover.  They are simple $1 bin Photobooks you can buy at Target or where ever.  After I bought these ones I saw that Target had even bigger ones that will hold more pictures/autographs.  Alas, this is what we have, and the boys love them.


The front and back pages we filled with a special picture of them from our trip.  I actually tucked some extra pictures behind some of the pages so they could rotate or show their friends.



The second book was the "family" keepsake autograph book.  We will use this for trips to come and make it a game to try and get all the signatures.  I loved how it turned out!!  The book was only $1 on amazon used (old library book) and after shipping it was $5.  Here is where I write about how I made it.


 
 
 
 

No comments: