Monday, October 17, 2011

Lovely Fall Weather

This weekend we were blessed to have lots of very nice fall weather. On Friday the boys were invited to a halloween party, so we got a few pictures in the costumes.





Before the party, I quickly tried to get a project completed that I planned to do prior. I went out and bought some halloween-y fabrics to make some shirts for the boys for the season and finally put them both together. I love how they turned out, they aren't perfect but I feel like I'm getting better with the sewing machine!



Caleb requested a frankenstein, but he was unwilling to actually model it for me at the time I had the camera out!



Then on Sunday we went outside after naps to do some weeding and cleaning up of the garden, getting it ready for winter. We still have a few plans in the ground (beets, potatoes, and a new crop of lettuce) but everything else has been cleaned out. While we were out there it was so nice that I decided to do a little raking, for some reason I love to rake. The boys also love it cause they like to play in the leaves, so of course I had to drop what I was doing and take some improptu photos. I even got in a couple!





















No comments: