Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grand Rapids mini vaca

Took a short trip out to Grand Rapids last weekend. Had fun despite the chilly weather. Got to see my Aunt, Uncle, Cousins and their kids. Super cute kids! We did a little bowling at my Uncle's Bowling Alley, then went to the cottage to relax and on Sunday we went to the Frederick Meijer Gardens. Sunday was the nicest day of the weekend so it worked out. The gardens were beautiful and we will definitely be going back. There is just soo much to see there and not enough time with a toddler to do it all at once.

I was determined to do some 18 month pictures of Caleb during our trip. BUT he just wasn't having it. That combined with the chilly rainy weather left me not taking to many pictures. I did manage to get this one, I just wish he was looking at the camera more, but this is Very Typical of him!


GR_0002 web

No comments: