Sunday, March 22, 2009

My New Ride

My lovely husband decided we should just go ahead and get my dream car, well Minivan. I've wanted a minivan for the longest time, maybe I'm weird but that's okay. The doors that open with a touch of a button are pricesless when your hands are full with sippys, snacks and oh not to forget the baby. Beautiful!!

My 2009 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, with leather seats (2 rows of which are heated), 2 DVD players for the passangers with wireless headphones, 6 disc cd/dvd player, huge hard drive to store pictures, music and whatever it even has a USB port and power outlets so Tony can plug in his XBox. Remote start, power doors (which also have the windows that roll down) stow-n-go seats, reverse backup camera, great safety features. This thing is loaded!! I'm in LOVE!!







2 comments:

Rachel L said...

congrats

Lori Z said...

Sounds like a sweet ride...but it IS still a minivan lol, j/k ;)