Sunday, March 15, 2009

Book of the Month...

Part of my 52 things in 52 weeks is to read a book everything month.  Well I'm still working on my February book, The Photoshop Elements 6 Book for Digital Photographers.  But I'm happy to say that I've already finished my March book. 

I picked a fun little novel this time by Sophie Kinsella entitled Remember Me?, Kinsella is also the author of the Shopaholic series which I've already read and LOVE!  Remember Me? is a book about a girl who goes out for a night on the town she falls down and wakes up in the hospital 3 years later.  She actually got in a car accident but woke up with amnesia about the previous 3 years, her life has changed dramatically.  Its a pretty decent book I read it in a week or so leisurely.  Oh and I found it at Costco for $8.99!





1 comment:

Rachel L said...

oh that Remember Me? book sounds good- can I maybe borrow? : )