Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Costco Rocks!

Ok I don't normally post 2 times in one day, and I don't know why I'm so happy about this but I just want to say how much I LOVE COSTCO.

I bought my DSLR camera there, well I actually started out with the Canon Rebel XTi, a month or so goes by and I notice that there is a better deal on the XSi there, so I jump on it. After all you can return electronics within 90 days (most Costco items you can return whenever no time limit!). So I returned it and got what I thought was a great deal on the Rebel XSi. So I've now had my camera for 82 days anyway, I noticed yesterday that the XSi went down in price $50. That's a good amount of money. So today I decided to call up their customer service and ask if I could get a refund for the difference.

Not only did I get a refund, their service was super fast, I probably was only on the phone for 10 minutes. I got $30 back (less shipping, the first time I bought it I got free shipping).

WOOHOO

So thank you Costco for your great customer service, I will always come to you for my shopping needs!

No comments: