Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kitchen Updating

If your my friend on FB you know we've been doing some updates to our Kitchen. We're not completely done, actually we have a lot more to do, but I thought I'd do mid before & afters since my kitchen was nice and clean and I had fresh flowers :)

BEFORE: *Notice - cabinets were raised, and counter extended into a bar.



AFTER:


BEFORE: *and of course the TILE!!!



AFTER:




This was such an easy update/fix, gives us some space to hide things that were normally sitting around our sink!


Things we still have to do:
Finish Tiling - we had to move an electrical box that was somewhat behind the stove so we only did one wall, I wanted to have the main part tiled before the party.
Clean up the tile and finishing touches with outlets/covers
Decorate Dining room (Ignore what's there now, that's up for Caleb's b-day party)
Pick an "accent" color, I'm gonna get rid of the red stuff, I'm thinking White, or just Stainless stuff.
Replace the vertical blinds with something else!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

looks really nice Rachel!

Lori Z said...

That made such a difference. Looks good!