Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween is a major holiday in our house and this year was no exception. We decided to through a kids costume bash in our backyard. We had EXCELLENT weather and everything was wonderful.


I made a lot of yummy goodies!








Here Caleb and Daddy trying out some of our backyard decoratings, don't be scared though the ghost in the background isn't mean!





We were so happy that Caleb's cousin's could come over, Caleb loves Austin so much!



And Aunt Lori - she's so much fun!




Not that I'm biased or anything but I think this costume won the award for the cutest (after my own boys' of course!) I'm pretty sure Mandy and Caleb will love each other one day!



On Halloween day we carved this pumpkin - watch out its swiper the fox!


Here's Caleb posing for the camera on Halloween before going out trick or treating, isn't he the cutest monkey ever!


Awe he loves his sweet pea brother!


Mommy's little sweet pea!

No comments: